Sunday, April 19, 2020

The Books Miss You....so Does the Librarian




It is with a heavy heart that this librarian, like many others, had come to accept that our doors will remain closed for the rest of the school year. As much as I miss our lessons and conversations, I am happy that I have been able to complete some guest appearances during your class Zoom meetings.  It has brought me great joy to still remain in your education and reading! Until I see you again, keep reading and know that I love each and every one of you!

Don't forget to share what you are reading through our Library home page! Make a book talk in Flipgrid to share with the rest of our school!



  1. Check out the library homepage for ebooks and resources 
  2. Check our Library Google Classroom for our Lunch Aloud readings and for fun activities to do from home
  3. If you took books home keep them safe and in a place to locate....we will let you know how we will be collecting these soon.
  4. READ, READ, READ!
  5. Mrs. Gherman and Mrs. Clark miss you!





No comments:

Post a Comment